A very warm welcome is guaranteed here in Ironbridge. You will see quite a few well-considered safety measures in place that have made our hotel safer and healthier for all as we have your well being at heart. Although things may look a little different our care and attention is still the same as usual and we want you to feel safe and enjoy your stay.
In these unprecedented times we need to follow the Government Guidelines to ensure that best practice is in place throughout the hotel to give reassurance to both guests and employees for their safety. We are working closely with leading industry experts and being part of a leading hotel accreditation scheme we hope to provide you with the trust and confidence that the hotel is ready to welcome you and look after your comfort and safety.
The hotel has implemented the BEST WESTERN “HOTELS THAT CARE” Standard to enhance the high level of cleaning and procedures already in operation at the hotel. We have been accredited by Quality in Tourism to show we are covid safe before opening.
Use of Masks
In line with government guidelines and for everyone's safety we ask for a mask to be worn in public areas unless you are seated in either the bar or dining areas.
Tier 2 Restrictions
Travel from tier 3 area is restricted to essential and business only. Travel from tier 2 area is only permitted with your household/support bubble.
If you are travelling from an area of the country that has restriction of travel or restrictions of household interaction, please adhere to the guidelines for your area and only travel if it is lawful for you to do so. Please also comply with any restrictions that apply to your local area when staying in the hotel if you are in a higher tier.
* A mask is now required to be worn in public areas, except when dining or taking drinks in the bar or restaurant areas.
* Sanitising stations available throughout the hotel
* One way system in operation on the ground floor
Checking In and Out
* Check in online prior to arrival
* Contactless check out in operation
* Screen for protection on reception desk
* Whats app used to communicate during your stay
* Extended cleaning regime in operation and our team will be in full PPE at all times.
* No cleaning of room during your stay
* Rooms not let within 24 hours where possible
* All non essential items have been removed
Food and Drink
* Table service for food and drink in restaurant, bar, Jackfield room and terrace
* Table service breakfast service
* Guests must have finished food and drink by 10pm when the bar and restaurant are closed. Last order for food is 9pm, and alcohol can only be served during the meal
* Dining permitted only in households. Only alcohol can be served with a substantial meal.
* As always expect a warm welcome and top class
* We will be wearing PPE, when needed
* All our team will be fully trained in the enhanced policies and procedures
There is no stopping us!!! And we very much look forward to welcoming you back.. and having a chat.. at a safe distance!!! See you soon...
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICE.
You will see that we have a socially distanced queuing system on arrival to ensure your safety on check in, and a one-way system is in operation around the bar area to ensure social distancing and guest safety. All you need to do is follow the arrows.
DURING YOUR STAY
On your day of arrival, a Welcome Letter will be sent to you, please take time to read this letter. It will include all the information you need during your stay and will include a copy of the guest information pack.
FOOD and DRINKS
We have adapted to our new working practices our food offering will be a little different to what you are used to. We are offering table service for food and drinks with a more casual menu which will be available throughout the restaurant, bar, jackfield room and terrace or if you prefer in your room. Feel assured our chefs are delivering fresh quality ingredients with everything made onsite, and of course you can expect a smile as always!
Click here for SAMPLE DINNER MENU AVAILABLE 6-9PM. Please contact the hotel if you would like to see a copy of tonight's menu.
We are offering table service for breakfast in the restaurant and bar area or alternatively a grab and go breakfast menu is in operation which will be delivered to your door at your specified time.
Click here for TABLE BREAKFAST MENU
For further information please take a look our guest information pack.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAILING SALES@THEVALLEYHOTEL.CO.UK
The Best Western Valley Hotel team,
How to protect yourself
We ask you all to protect yourself and your fellow guests from the spread of infection by following Public Health England’s advice.
• Wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds using soap and water (especially when you get to work, the hotel or arrive home), after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze and before you eat or handle food. We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitiser at various points around the hotel, but the best way to protect yourself from infections like Coronavirus is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water. Proper hand washing is the most effective way of killing viruses and this should be your first choice.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Hands can easily pick up viruses and once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and make you ill.
• Practice respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and disposing of the used tissue immediately.
We wish to reassure you that we will continue to follow the latest Public Health England advice and that we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk to all visitors. We will issue further updates when appropriate but if you have any questions please contact us.