A very warm welcome is guaranteed here in Ironbridge. You will see quite a few well-considered safety measures in place that have made our hotel safer and healthier for all as we have your well being at heart. Although things may look a little different our care and attention is still the same as usual and we want you to feel safe and enjoy your stay.
Following Restrictions Lifting -17th July
The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority. Following the Governments lifting of restrictions, we aim to continue with many of our safety measures in order to ensure that best practice is in place throughout the hotel to give reassurance to both guests and employees.
Although it is no longer mandatory to wear masks we do advise you to wear masks if you are in any busy area of the hotel in order to ensure everyone's safety. All of our employees will remain wearing a face covering at this time.
* A mask is not required to be worn but we do advise using them if you are in a busy area of the hotel.
* Sanitising stations available throughout the hotel
Checking In and Out
* Check in online prior to arrival
* Contactless check out in operation
* Screen for protection on reception desk
* Extended cleaning regime in operation and our team will be in full PPE at all times.
* No cleaning of room during your stay. If you do need your room servicing then please request this at reception and they will be happy to help.
Food and Drink
* Table service for food. Drinks can be served at the table or the bar.
* As always expect a warm welcome and top class
* We will be wearing face coverings and exercising increased hand washing
* All our team will be fully trained in the enhanced policies and procedures
There is no stopping us!!! And we very much look forward to welcoming you back.. and having a chat!!! See you soon...
DURING YOUR STAY
On your day of arrival, a Welcome Letter will be sent to you, please take time to read this letter. It will include all the information you need during your stay and will include a copy of the guest information pack.
FOOD and DRINKS
We have adapted to our new working practices our food offering will be a little different to what you are used to. We are offering table service for food and drinks with a more casual menu which will be available throughout the restaurant, bar, jackfield room and terrace or if you prefer in your room. Feel assured our chefs are delivering fresh quality ingredients with everything made onsite, and of course you can expect a smile as always!
Click here for SAMPLE DINNER MENU AVAILABLE 6-9PM. Please contact the hotel if you would like to see a copy of tonight's menu.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAILING SALES@THEVALLEYHOTEL.CO.UK
The Best Western Valley Hotel team,
How to protect yourself
We ask you all to protect yourself and your fellow guests from the spread of infection by following Public Health England’s advice.
• Wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds using soap and water (especially when you get to work, the hotel or arrive home), after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze and before you eat or handle food. We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitiser at various points around the hotel, but the best way to protect yourself from infections like Coronavirus is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water. Proper hand washing is the most effective way of killing viruses and this should be your first choice.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Hands can easily pick up viruses and once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and make you ill.
• Practice respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and disposing of the used tissue immediately.
We wish to reassure you that we will continue to follow the latest Public Health England advice and that we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk to all visitors. We will issue further updates when appropriate but if you have any questions please contact us.